• 123/3A, Sanjay Nagar, Thirumagal Thirumana Mandapam Back-Side,
  • Nasiyanoor Main Road, Erode.

  • naveenkumar.durai@gmail.com


We provide end to end support for all Partition related activities. Partition could be any one of the below:

  • Joint-Family Property

    It means, the fund for purchasing property is raised by either joint earnings or through ancestral source.
  • Ancestral Property

    An ancestral property is a property acquired by your great grandfather which has been passed down from generation to generation (your grandfather and father) up to the present generation (you) without being divided or partitioned by your family.
  • Co-owner Property

    It means, property purchased by two or more persons jointly. You can always contact us for raising the issue and to seek court support regarding allotment share (more area / percentage) or location (that is, regarding, which part of the land to be allocated to your share) etc.
  • Property Fiduciary

    Fiduciary means, a person or organization who is responsible for managing money or property for another person or organization. We provide expertise support in this area.

Encroachment Cases

Properties which are grabbed by adjoint or third-party in full or partly without rights for your property. Encroachment could be pathway encroachment, boundary encroachment, government land encroachment ect.

Account Suit

Suit based on accounts or debts or loan for cash & goods dealings

Minor Property Purchase or Selling

Prior to purchase or selling of minor property, court permission is very vital.

Suit for Adoption

When a Hindu Family decides to adopt a child, they should obtain permission from court or they should execute the document in sub-registrar office. There are many intrinsic and tricky points which only an advocate can handle properly. For example, as per law, Christians cannot adopt a child; and if a Muslim family wants to adapt a child, they have to obtain permission from the District Collector office. Also, more importantly, only children below the age of 14 can be adopted.

Marriage or Matrimonial Dispute

For such disputes, 3 kinds of reliefs are available

  • Divorce

  • Conjugal Rights

  • Judiciary Separation

These reliefs are available for people from all religions like Hindus, Christians, Muslims etc.

Custody Care

Dispute regarding the custody of a child between husband and wife.

Untitled or Fraud Cases in Real Estate

Cases related to all untitled land dealings.

Breach of Contract

A breach of contract occurs when the promise of the contract is not kept, because one party has failed to fulfill their agreed upon obligations, according to the terms of the contract. Breaching can occur when one party fails to deliver in the appropriate time frame, does not meet the terms of the agreement, or fails perform at all. Further, if one party fails to perform while the other party fulfills their obligations, the performing party is entitled to legal remedies for breach of contract and a lawsuit can be filed. If a dispute over a contract arises and informal attempts at resolution fail, the most common next step is a lawsuit.

Succession Certificate

Succession Certificate is a certificate granted by the Courts in India to the legal heirs of a person dying intestate leaving debts and securities. Succession certificate entitles the holder to make payment of debt or transfer securities to the holder of certificate without having to ascertain the legal heir entitled to it. We guide you to apply for a Legal heir / Succession certificate. This is important for you if you want to establish yourself as the legal heir of a deceased person.

A succession certificate has validity throughout India. If a certificate is granted in a foreign country by an Indian representation accredited to that State, it should be stamped in accordance with the Court Fees Act 1870 to have the same effect in India as a certificate granted in India.

Process for obtaining the succession certificate

To obtain succession certificate, a petition has to be filed before the District Judge within whose jurisdiction the deceased person ordinarily resided at the time of his or her death or, if at that time he or she had no fixed place of residence, the District Judge within whose jurisdiction any part of the property of the deceased may be found.

Time period for process

It takes roughly 5-6 months in obtaining the Succession Certificate.